Diamond tip used to remove the first layer of the skin and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to improve skin appearance (for rejuvenation, very old skin or spots on the skin).
This is part of the facial cleansing treatment and can be done as many times as the client wishes. At the start of treatment it is recommended once a week and then for maintenance, once a month.
The face is one of the most important areas of the body and the one most exposed to sunlight and the harshness of the environment, this is why we should take maximum care of it, without ignoring the fact that it is a fundamental part of our personal appearance.
To improve the skin in this area, there are many treatments like microdermoabrasion, which is a technique, used in esthetic medicine to keep the skin young, soft, clean and without imperfections.
Applying the treatment doesn’t cause any major complications, so that you can go back to your daily activities without a problem.
Main uses microdermoabrasion
- Amongst the most common uses are eliminating dead skin and spots, lightening scars and superficial wrinkles. It has very good results.
- When eliminating these dead cells, it produces and improves cellular regeneration, stimulates the production of collagen and with that, the elasticity of the skin.
- Diamond tips are used to perform the treatment. After that, the skin feels soft and uniform.
- It helps extracting blackheads and whiteheads, since the treatment makes them softer helping their removal.
- Acne scars and stretch marks are less visible.
- Expression lines which are superficial, it helps making them less noticeable.
After applying the treatment, you can use sunscreen to protect your skin even more.
This technique can be performed once every 10 to 15 days, depending on your skin type and each patient’s tolerance. Generally it is recommended an average of 6 sessions for each patient, nonetheless we recommend, before anything, visiting a professional in this field, like the ones at Esbelt Clinic, to evaluate and perform the best skin diagnosis.
At Esbelt Clinic we can count on the best technology and staff to attend you, our experience and dedication are our best letter of introduction.
We remind you that we are located in San José, Guadalupe, and we will be at your disposal to attend you. You only have to contact us; it will be our pleasure.